Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide
if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding,
make even more art. --andy warhol



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Counting down to Art is...You Nashville 2013


It's here!  It's here!   The gals from Art is ... You came yesterday and picked up their boxes of goodies that had been living in my garage for the past few weeks.  Tonight I'm all packed up and ready to head to the first day of workshops tomorrow!  Woohoo!  I'm taking three workshops (all with Richard Salley -- jewelry artist extraordinaire) where he'll be sharing all of his secrets with us so  that when we leave we will all be just as awesome as he is.  LOL!  Well, I'm sure he'll share at least a few of his secrets.  I suppose it's okay for him to keep some for himself.

I'll try to check in over the next few days, but, if I don't, I'll be sure to sum up the entire experience when all is said and done.

Cheers!  I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment